Legends of the dragonriders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mediran, a continent in a world where dragons are a living legend.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Svajonė

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadoria
Admin
Shadoria

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Svajonė Empty
PostSubject: Svajonė   Svajonė EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:43 am

Svajonė 4IOHpuG4NS8O
[ Character (c) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]
[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (c) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]

I am the queen of the Dragons of Dreams.
I am the dream, but if you decide to attack me or one of my kind I will become your worst nightmare.
Someone may say that I do not care about the beings living in Mediran for I am neutral and never did nor will pick a side during any war. But actually it is far from truth as I do care and wish for peace and all creatures toile along site each other with no conflicts or fights.

Graceful is what the humans that saw me, although there are not many that did for I do not enjoy their company as much as being by myself.

Many of you may wonder why I am wearing the bandages around my legs, and few even asked me about them. You see, underneath is written the story of my life and I don’t wish to remember it.

Like other Dream Dragons I have the ability to control the dreams and some of them do need to be controlled. Sometimes some of the beings are able to see their own future in their dreams. Most will call it a blessing, but it is truly a curse for a person that knows the whole story of their life became insane and usually dies. That is why I and the Dream Dragons have to control the dream to protect all the creatures from their own future.
Back to top Go down
https://mediran.forumieren.com

Svajonė
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the dragonriders :: The old scrolls of Mediran :: Celestial Beings-
Jump to: